Father’s Day is just two days away. If you haven’t made a card for Daddy dearest, here’s a card idea that you can do with your kids using washi tapes for a neck tie card.
- 2 designs of cardstock papers
- washi tapes
1. Trim a cardstock to your desired card size. I went for a 6 inch x 6 inch size. Next trim another piece of smaller cardstock with a less messy design and this is the background for your washi tape neck tie.
2. Adhere the second piece of cardstock to your card using adhesive
3. Trim a strip of washi tape to a shape of a neck tie. Then trip a smaller piece for the knot. I made three neck ties.
4. Add on embellishments using loose cardstocks and I trimmed the words, I love you always Father from the Crate Paper Close Knit Collection.
Our DIY Father’s Day card is complete. Don’t you agree that everything looks nicer with washi tape?
Do check out these DIY ideas for more Father’s Day craft:
- Origami Neck Tie Card
- Map T-shirt
- Washi Memory Box
- Father’s Day photo contest – I teamed up with Jennifer for a lovely giveaway 🙂
origami necktie card